Tuesday, September 21, 2004

You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling

I'm not sure where to begin, and for sure this will not be organized at all, but I wanted a place to let you know what I'm thinking and how I'm feeling from day to day. This will be my therapy, I suppose, a place to let everything out, and I guess when I feel like I no longer need to write here, then I know that I'd have moved on.

It's so hard, you know, losing the feeling. I suppose I should tell you now that I've been feeling the loss as well, and would you believe that I could even see this happening a couple of weeks ago? I just didn't want to believe that it would. But now I guess it has. We shall see. Who knows what will happen in the future.

But I do want you to know that I've tried so hard to make it work. So damn hard. Because I meant everything I told you, mean it even now. Yea, it may sound generic and stale and passion-less by now, because you've heard my words over and over and over, but know that each time I told you I loved you, and each time I told you I missed you, and each time I told you I wanted to be with you, I meant it.

But like I said earlier, if you love someone, set them free, right? Of course I didn't tell you the second part of that phrase, which is "if they come back to you, then they are yours forever. If they don't, it was never meant to be." I guess if I believe in our relationship so much, and believe so much that we are meant to be, then I should have faith, right? We've never been at this stage before, and I don't even know if there will be any more stages, but this is the biggest test I will have to face, and let me tell you, you've put me through SO MANY tests already. I'll leave it up to fate, I guess.

But it's so hard....sooooo hard. Because right now all I can think of is the past, and when things were so good for us. I mean, yeah, I'll admit that recently, we basically degenerated to a weekly one-night stand, but it wasn't always like this, and that's why it's so hard. I'll admit we've had our good times and our bad times, and our bad times were pretty bad...but you have to admit that the good times were pretty good too. They were amazingly good.

I remember the times when we were blissfully happy, when not seeing each other for an hour led to utter desperation. Remember those days? I guess I'll reminisce in another post. So stay tuned. :)

Why am I doing this? Because I have so much in me to say to you, and I want a place where I can just come to and pour everything out.

Why am I doing it online? I don't know. Maybe so that someone out there can see it and maybe learn from it. Who knows. We will see. My mind is frazzled, as you can probably tell.

PS - It's funny that the song your first linked to me was "I Can't Fight This Feeling" It's really all about feelings, isn't it?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes thank you! Your old posts are very helpful for me. I'm trying so hard to understand her too. Take care and I hope you find the LOVE in your life :)

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home