Friday, October 22, 2010

Keeping It Alive

So it's been what, four months?

I should actually post more on here, since Twitter's 140 characters isn't really conducive to writing writing, you know? And God knows I should write more, because it has been a very long time. :p

So what's up? Not much, really. Video games, TV, movies and K-Pop.

Video games
So it's been pretty much Final Fantasy: The Four Heroes of Light for me for the past few weeks. I'm at that point where there is not much else to do but kill the final boss, and this is where I typically stop playing the game, haha. Well, in FF there are four 100-floor towers to go through, I've finished one of them and halfway through the second one, but still...the part where there's no more story and it's all grinding, that's when I tend to fade away. I still remember My World, My Way, where I am right in the same position...only the final boss to beat, and I still haven't finished it. One of these days, I should pick it up again, but I guess in my mind, there are just TOOMANYGAMES. What's next after FF:4HOL? Dunno. Maybe Final Fantasy IV. Professor Layton? Dementium? We'll see.

TV
Don't watch much TV anymore...well, there IS Amazing Race Asia 4, but Wendy got eliminated. ;_; Maybe I'll start up Pushing Daisies again.

Movies
Don't watch too many movies either these days, but I should really get around to watching Oldboy and Paprika. Maybe Casshern or Paranormal Activity too.

K-Pop
The new NS Yoonji mini is pretty good, but nothing has really stood out recently besides To Anyone. The new Rainbow track is really nice though, hehe. Not much going on until the new Soshi next week. I really hope it doesn't suck. Really. 2NE1 have set the bar high, so Soshi have to BRING IT.

Preliminary "end of the year" ranking:
1) BoA - Hurricane Venus
2) 2NE1 - To Anyone
3) 4minute - HuH
4) Tensi Love - Anyway 2nd Street (if it was released in 2010)

More to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home