Friday, October 22, 2010

FF Rage

Things that make me rage in FF:The Four Heroes of Light

1) Random encounters - I have no problem with random encounters, but when I get in a battle every two steps I take, COME ON. I can't even explore dungeons properly because I get into so many battles I don't even know where I am half the time!
2) Stairs - Should it really be that hard to find the stairs in the 4 towers? Spending 20+ minutes on a floor getting into countless battles just because you can't find the stairs is NOT FUN.
3) Death - It is rage-inducing when the enemies get a cheap victory, like getting your healer killed when she has Miracle on deck, or having my scholar killed RIGHT BEFORE he gets hit by the heal spell. And NOTHING is more rage-inducing than spending an hour climbing 7 floors and getting killed like 2 floors before the exit. FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU.

I am thisclose to throwing my DS against the wall, stupid game.

I'd be so happy if I never stepped into another fucking dungeon in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home