Wednesday, September 22, 2004

You Got It Bad

Do you even feel anything? Sadness? Regret?

Of course, you'd never tell me...you never tell me anything anyway.

I'm sorry, I really don't want this to be all hurtful and stuff but I guess that's the mood I'm in right now, and probably will be for a while. I don't even want to think about how Saturday morning is gonna be like. Then again, I guess you could say I'm used to spending Saturday mornings alone after having done so twice in the past three weeks. I think I'm not gonna wait for the mall to open anymore for DDR, though, I'll just go straight home. Maybe go out Saturday night...wouldn't it be funny if we accidentally met somewhere?

I wonder why we never did that...skip our Saturday morning get-together and just get together on Saturday night. Would that have made a difference? Nah, I don't think so, not with how little time we're spending now. You know what worked perfectly for me? When we would hang out in Glorietta on Saturday after VL, and then meet up again in ATC on Sunday. With that, I really felt like we were getting in our quality time, and the relationship wouldn't have deteriorated. But of course, you got sick...and started not liking commuting in Alabang...and started not wanting to hang out in malls and watching movies...and that was the end of that.

The TV is conspiring against me...it's on HBO, and "The Sweetest Thing" is on. It's the scene where Cameron Diaz is in a club talking to this one guy, and "You Got It Bad" starts playing, and of course I feel a twinge.

I still remember that CD you gave me...that was so sweet of you. I remember getting a note from you every day when we were on different shifts. I remember going to work early on Mondays, so that we could hang out before work, and then going out and watching a movie at Greenbelt, and then writing you a note in McDonald's. I remember all the cute stationery you wrote your notes on. I remember Italianni's and Grappa in Greenbelt. Of course, I remember our first movie ever, The Ring. Meeting Kensai there. And the one time we played 5th mix there. I remember it ALL. We created so many memories back in the day and it sucks that you no longer want to create any more. I'm pretty sure I'll be doing more reminiscing here before I'm through. Maybe that's the way to get over this...relive all the moments, that are still so fresh in my mind, one by one, and then let them go...

Most of all right now, I'm just wondering where it all went downhill, and if there was something I could've done to prevent it...

U got, u got it bad
When you're on the phone
Hang up and you call right back
U got, u got it bad
If you miss a day without your friend
Your whole life's off track
You know you got it bad when you're stuck in the house
You don't wanna have fun
It's all you think about
U got it bad when you're out with someone
But you keep on thinkin' bout somebody else
U got it bad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home