Thursday, July 28, 2005

Plans


The new Death Cab For Cutie album, Plans, is coming out on the 30th of August, and I CANNOT wait for this. The first song I heard from it was "Soul Meets Body," and unfortunately, my first reaction was...meh. Did not hook me as I thought it would.

But then, but THEN, I heard "Marching Bands of Manhattan," and OMG, I LOVEEEEE it!!!

Sorrow creeps into your heart
through a pinhole
just like a faucet that leaks
and there is comfort in the sound
while we debate half-empty or half-full
it slowly rises
your love is gonna drown


If the rest of the album is as infectious as this little ditty, well then, dare I say it? Album of the year? :)

Edit: For the curious, clicky. :)

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog will die! I tells ya! It will die! You must update! XD

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it dies...I bring it back to life...hehe.

12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? You're going to pull off an Interpol and restore it in life?

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not an Interpol, an Evanesence...hahahahaha. So corny. ;)

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eeewww. X_x

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A month without emoness? A month without anything to whine or rave about? Is that possible?

Blog, Bob, blog!

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Read this bit:

The color of choice for Sagittarius is RICH PURPLE.

Ahahaha!

http://www.astrology-online.com/sagittar.htm

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh, purple!!! :)

That's awesome, and now, I'm not surprised. hehe.

Funny, I don't think I've ever seen you in purple....:p

Hope you're feeling okay. :)

2:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like purple. You're prolly the only Saggy that I know who likes purple. Hehehe! ;)

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never really liked purple, actually, I'm more of a red person. I guess you could say I was "forced" into it. hahaha.

My ex's favorite color was purple, though....

And yes, still haven't talked to her. hahaha.

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home