Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Autumn 2005

As the seasons change...it's time for a new playlist!

(and if I get in the mood, I just may upload it...;))

1. Smile In Your Sleep - Silverstein
2. Pretty Girl (The Way I Love You) - Sugarcult
3. Lady In A Blue Dress - Senses Fail
4. Existing In A Crisis (Evelyn) - Bayside
5. Who I Am Hates Who I've Been - Relient K
6. The Music Or The Misery - Fall Out Boy
7. London Beckoned Songs About Money Written by Machines - Panic! At The Disco
8. I Don't Wanna Know - New Found Glory
9. Ready And Waiting To Fall - Mae
10. The Pig War - Minus The Bear (for you, Sandy. :)
11. So Here We Are - Bloc Party
12. Polaris - Jimmy Eat World
13. Parting Gift - Fiona Apple
14. If I Fall - Amber Pacific
15. Maybe - Up Dharma Down

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! What happened to the comment? You removed it?

Anyway, looks like Bloc Party's kinda out of place in your emo/punk playlist. I'm still into British bands and indie music...

Hey! I didn't know that the vocalist of Jack's Mannequin/Something Corporate is sick (Cancer, I reckon). Poor guy! Hope he gets well soon.

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going blind! I didn't see that you dedicated song 10 to me! YAY!!! I got their EPs as well. You want? GAH!!! You have to listen to Pachuca Sunrise! I guarantee you... You will like!!! WAH!!!

Someone better give me downers right now!

But you're so cute when you're frustrated, dear. Yeah, you're so cute when you're sedated, oh dear.

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a spammer...deleted the comment. heh.

That Bloc Party song isn't out of place! There's a nice flow to it, that's why you have to hear the playlist. :) But try listening to mae, then minus the bear, then bloc party, then jimmy eat world...there's a flow. It's the cool down part of the mix...slow dancey. hehe.

Heard that the SoCo dude was sick but didn't know it was cancer. Hope he does recover. I have more SoCo stuff if you want...:)

I still have to wrap my brain around Minus the Bear...still so into Panic! hehe.

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm molesting The Perishers like crazy. My Heart and Trouble Sleeping. I want to get a teddy bear. I will name him "Minus". Nyehehehe!

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...or a lion? And call him Pedro? hehe.

Wow, you're already on to a new band??? Fast!! hehe. I like to take my time...:p

4:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I listen to a couple of bands and whomever gets my groove on takes the cake!

Lately, it has been Minus the Bear. I like the guitar sounds so much, I got Sharks Keep Moving as well...

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home