Saturday, September 25, 2004

I Just Called To Say...

Hm, so you decide to email me, to ask how I was doing?

And then I reply, and then you don't reply back?

Weirdness. I don't get it. Was that like a genuine concern for how I was doing, or were you doing it because you felt guilty about everything that's happened? Or maybe you want me to run after you again and beg you to see me today? Nah, not gonna happen. Not anymore.

You know, I hate this wishy-washy shit. That's why I broke up with Anne. Talk to me, or don't talk to me at all, you know? Don't give me this half-way crap.

I SO don't get you right now.

You're a weeeeiiiirdo. Hehe.

You know what I've been thinking? What if we do get to that point after a month or so, where you suddenly decide to want me back? I haven't really thought about what I would do yet. It depends on what I was feeling at the time, and whether my feelings for you were still there, but I can assure you that I'm NOT gonna make it as easy for you as I usually do. Because something's different this time, and I think our relationship needs a paradigm shift. An evolution. But hell, all this could be wishful thinking, right?

You know what I really need? A fuck buddy. Wanna be my fuck buddy? :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home