Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Birthday

Grrr, I wanted to write a nice long blog today, but I'm running out of time! Damn work, getting in the way of the important things in life! LOL!

So anyway, yeah, it was my birthday yesterday. Much fun. Lots of texts. A call from Hazel. :p

(Oh yeah, I decided to change the format of this blog, whereby I'm not addressing all the posts to Hazel anymore. Thinking about it now, I don't know why I addressed every post to her in the first place, I guess it was just easier that way. No longer do I want this blog to be just about her, though. It's about me now. hehe. So who am I addressing now? You, my dear reader, the whole wide world. :)

Went out Saturday, recovered on Sunday. Lots of fun too.

I'll update tomorrow. Running out of time, and I have so much on my mind to relate!

4 more days...to another killer weekend! hehe.

So...happy birthday to me. :)

Back soon.

P.S. - I really felt loved today. Really. I was/am happy. It was a good birthday. It's funny how I sometimes feel like I'm so alone, and then your birthday comes along, and you realize how there are so many people out there that know you and keep you in mind on days such as your birthday. And it's not only the people you know. It's the WORLD. The WORLD makes sure that you will have a good day on your birthday.

P.S.2 - Meeting Kristine tomorrow, hopefully. I really do hope she got me the Urbandub CD, which I feel she did. I also hope I get enough sleep! Still recovering from the weekend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home