Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Find Me

Well, one last post before my vacation! :)

You know what I like? I like how we're communicating more now, how it seems so much easier, and how it seems like we're kinda getting along again. Of course, I'm not expecting anything to happen between us, like get back together again, but I do like how you're kinda in my life again. It's just...nice, you know? There's no pressure to do anything, and I do feel like the pain is subsiding, and I can be your friend again.

This weekend's gonna ROCK!! Going out with the boys (Sam, Pavan) on Thursday night, then going out with the girls (V, Janice, Cai) on Saturday night. It's funny that it's only now I'm starting to bond with my officemates, but that's always a good thing, right?

Then, there's my new PS2 obsession...GTA:Vice City. The game r0x0rz my s0x0rz!! It is sooooo good!! But I'm currently stuck on this one mission now, must've played it like 20 times and I still haven't gotten through it! I'm thinking it's like a "boss" mission, like lots of cool shit unlocks after I solve it. Hope so!

I'm on my way out. GTA awaits! And so does the beer and redbull and gin...hehe.

You never told me you had 3 days off per week...

Now it got me to thinking about whether or not that would be enough time to spend together if we were still together...

But I don't think I should think about stuff like that anymore.

L8rs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home