Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Anchor

I stuck in the Lifehouse CD with the above song, after the longest time, and listened to it a bit before work. I don't know if you remember me texting you those lyrics, because that was right at the beginning of our relationship.

I know that I'll never be alone
You will never let me go
You are my anchor
Hold my hand
While I'm sinking in the sand
No one else could understand
You are my anchor

I think that's why I clung on to you these past couple of years; you gave me a purpose in life, a direction. You were my anchor, my safe haven. I guess all I was looking at when we were together was our future. I kept on telling myself that times may be rough now, but they will get better in the future. What I neglected was to ensure that we'd make it through the present, to make the present endurable to ensure that we'd get to the future. Sadly enough, we didn't make it there, and I'm sorry for that. It's something that I will take with me, and I hope I don't make the same mistake again.

On another note, I really am thoroughly enjoying my PS2. :) I started getting into this game that Sam lent me, called ICO, and it is really cool! I can't wait to get home and play it. I actually got to the first save place, and I've seen a couple more after that, but I can't seem to find a way to get the princess to the save points. Of course, you can't save unless the princess is with you! But I'm sure I'll figure it out. I also can't wait until DDR Extreme gets here but the Japanese version is really a lot better. Too bad it's so hard to find now! I'll prolly check in Glorietta on Saturday morning.

Not much else to say. I hope life is treating you well. Take care always.

PS - Hm, I wonder when the best time to show you all this would be...:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home