Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Leave (Get Out)

Well, it's the 13th and you know what that means. Can't believe if we stayed together, we'd have been together for two years next month! But oh well, what happens happens I guess.

Weird email from you on Monday. Excuse me if I didn't reply right away. I really don't know what to say to you anymore. Yes, yes, I know you lost the feeling, and you wanna be single and stuff, you don't have to keep on reminding me, I get the hint.

What kinda got to me though was how you said you're lonely and stuff...and of course my first instinct was to protect you. Make you happy. Make you feel better. Provide you with some company. Unfortunately, I'm prolly not the one you have in mind for that role anymore. Whatevs.

And what is that about your problem that you don't think is appropriate to tell me about?? Weirdness. I'm getting such a strange vibe from you, like something major is up in your life, has been there even when we were together, but you never wanted to tell me about it.

I just hope everything clears up in your life and you can be happy again.

In other news...I can't wait to get home!!! I can prolly leave in like 5 mins, hit the gin and beer, get a couple of games of Frequency in, get a game of Culdcept in, and maybe even a little Burnout. Hehe. I love it. I'm in gaming heaven. And I haven't even hit the heavyweights like FFX or DMC or MGS2 or anything. Too much game and not enough time to play them in! I could even start with GTA:VC in anticipation for GTA:SA. Hehe. I love speaking in code.

Anyway...one last thing. I was talking to V again today, and I realized that with every day that passes, it's getting easier and easier to let you go. That was inevitable. What makes me sad, though, is that part of me doesn't want to let you go yet.

But eventually, even that part will have to.

And then...what would be left?

Nothing.

It's always sad to see something beautiful die, and not care enough to do anything to prevent it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home