Saturday, October 09, 2004

There You'll Be

Wow, I haven't posted in a LONG while...a week! But I felt like getting this in right before I went home.

I had an interesting week, and my god, do I have to go through a freaking EARTHQUAKE every month?? It's funny, one of the guys here in the office, when he walks around, you can feel the vibrations on the floor. Now, I don't know if it's because he just stomps, or he's heavy, or the foundation isn't that solid, but it gets me paranoid now, like whenever he walks through, I get the feeling that there may be another earthquake!

Anyway...I realize now that I may have seemed a little needy and stalkerish last Wednesday morning, but I can't help it. The excitement of seeing you got to me, I guess. I texted Jenny right when I got home, and asked her to try to get some answers out of you, re: what role do you want me to play in your life now...but she hasn't texted back. She probably didn't call you like she said she would, but that's okay. She's got her own life to deal with my crap.

And then there's V. V has been a revelation. We've gotten a lot closer this week, closer than we've ever been before, which is strange, considering we've been in the same office for 6 months! What's sad is that V decided to move to another company at the end of the month, and I'm thinking "Why now, now that I've found someone who will listen to all my rants?" Hehe. Thanks V. But anyway, on Wednesday night, we talked A LOT about everything...about her plans to move companies, about how she's missing her bf who's now in the States, and of course, about you and me. It was really nice to have someone to really talk things over with, and of course it was a bonus that she could give me a woman's point of view. She put a lot of things into perspective for me, and I guess I could say I'm okay for the time being.

Then again, who knows how I might feel tomorrow. The hard thing about this breakup thing is that my feelings are so inconsistent from day to day, you know? Some days I feel like I'm fine, and then others..well, you know.

I did remember something today that I hadn't thought about in a long time...you know what I loved about us spending time on the bus everyday before? How I'd kiss your neck, and the back of your neck...and then feel for goosebumps. :) I LOVED that!

I also read an interesting thread on Pinoydvd about whether or not lovers can be friends after a breakup. Interesting viewpoints, but the general consensus was "no." I dunno, I guess I'll just take it a day at a time. Like Jenny said, "Time will tell."

Not much going on this weekend for me. Just me and my PS2. Prolly try to get into Disgaea, and, of course, unlock more crap in SRS. :) You can get these girls in SRS, there are like 18 of them, and you can "hook up" with them, meaning they ride with you and start the races and stuff. The bad thing is, when you lose a race, they freaking leave you!!

Women!! You're all the same!! Real and virtual!!

Can't live without you, though.

Have a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home