Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Ghosts

Had a very interesting weekend, but I'm a bit too tired to go through it all now, so I guess you'll get it in bits and pieces over the next week or so. :p

But I was at Whistlestop again on Saturday morning, having breakfast and a beer with Sam.

My god. So many memories! Of course, the one place that got to me the most was that long couch against the wall where we were all sitting down during Rod's birthday party...where the feelings started happening in the first place. And then the long table closer in where we all hung out, and I kinda knew I had a chance with you when we first drank from the same bottle of beer. :)

Miss those days! But I'm happy that we went through them. Those were some of the best days of my life!

Take care. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home