Friday, November 12, 2004

Day of Reckoning

Well, I guess I should update this since I'm planning on giving you the url tomorrow. :)

Thanks for the phone call. I must admit that I do miss talking to you/texting you every day so it's nice to feel that we are still somehow connected, even as friends. I'm not expecting anything out of you anymore, though, so don't worry. I'm not planning on doing anything drastic to get you back like talk to your mom, or anything like that, so again, don't worry. I'm just taking life one day at a time, and whatever happens happens, right? I think that's the best philosophy to take.

I do wish you the best of luck with your guy, and I do hope that he treats you to the best of his ability, because that is what you deserve...you deserve the best in life, so constantly strive for that, okay? And be careful, and take care of yourself. Don't do anything that you would be uncomfortable doing, okay? Even if we're not together anymore, I am still very protective of you, like I said on the phone.

And thank you for saying that deep down inside, you feel that I am incomparable, that no one can love you the way I did. That really makes me feel good, makes me feel that when we were together, you felt happy, and felt that I was taking care of you the best I can. :)

I don't know how often I will be updating this...maybe from time to time.

I do hope you enjoy it though!

Take care always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home