Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Moving On

Well, I just checked you out on Friendster...and saw your new pictures.

My god, you seriously replaced me with THAT guy?? No comment. But baby, you REALLY could've done much better. I guess it doesn't take much to surpass your minimum beauty levels. AND he's shorter than you?? Well, whatever floats your boat, I guess.

You looked totally hot in that one picture when you were in that black shirt, though...like TOTALLY hot. One of the best pictures I've seen of you. Funny thing is, in that other new picture you put up, you didn't look so good...sorry to say. But I guess it looks like you're happy, and that's what counts, right? But still...my god, you looked SERIOUSLY FUCKING PRETTY in that one pic!

I guess my immediate goal now is to find someone SERIOUSLY FUCKING PRETTIER than you! LOL. But still, I don't like to rush things, I prefer things to take their natural course, like how things developed between us. There's more of a chance that the relationship will develop deeper that way, I feel. No offense, but in my opinion, that's better than going after some shallow crush in the hopes that things get deeper...

So have you had the time to read a little bit of this online journal yet? Haven't heard from you ever since I gave you the url.

Anyway, weekend was okay. I was supposed to go out with Pavan and Sam on Saturday night, but slept really late (like, 4 pm) and wasn't able to make it. I'm gonna make an effort to drag myself out of bed the next time they hang out though...maybe THIS weekend. Then on Sunday I went to Greenhills, got myself a couple more games. Killzone is fun! It's lacking a little bit in the polish department, but still fun. Then, at night Rocky came over, and that was pretty cool. We all had dinner at the Dencio's in the Capitol Club House. Had lots and lots of beer too, so that was all good.

Today at work Pavan asked about you, and I told him what happened, that we'd broken up, and you were with another guy already. And he says "Want to go beat him up?" LOL!! Then again, I'm not the type of person to do that. And judging by the looks of him, it doesn't really seem worth it. Seems like a safe, non-threatening, goody-goody, geeky kinda guy. Which is exactly your type, right?

Then I was able to catch V online and we had a little chat. I told her the news as well, that you were with someone new, and she was in shock. She was surprised at how fast it happened, but we deduced that you were crushing on the guy even when you and me were still together, and then broke up with me so that you could go for him. Which kinda tells me that there WAS a third party involved, even if you kept on denying that there wasn't! Anyway, she tells me to just forget about you, and move on, and honestly, I've been trying to do that. Some days, like this, it's just so hard, though. Then again, I did tell her that there is nothing you can do anymore to hurt me even more, like you hooking up with someone else would be the worst thing I would have to deal with, and well, it's happened now, and I'm dealing. Pretty sure after I get through the thought of you with the other guy, that's gonna be the last of it, besides the little twitch here or there I still get.

Time will heal all, she says, and I do believe it. Then again, she did say that she would set me up with people in Accenture that she feels I would get along with, and when that happens, and things work out, let's just say the healing will happen faster...

But really, I need to find that girl who is SERIOUSLY FUCKING PRETTIER than you, and FAST!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home