Wednesday, January 05, 2005

It's A Brand New Day

Woohoo, Happy New Year everyone!

Mine was okay, if a bit quiet. But I did get kinda trashed on red wine, and then a couple of beers when I got back from my tita's house, so I guess it was still a regular new year. :p

The next day I saw the New Year's Special on Magandang Gabi Bayan, you know, the one where they show graphic footage of people with their hands blown off due to stupidity around firecrackers. There was a lot of sick shit on there, people with flesh and bone and strips of skin hanging where their hands used to be, but strangely enough, I watched for almost the entire show. Trainwreck, I suppose. I lost interest when they started showing people who got stabbed by usually their relatives who were drunk. I guess seeing gory remains of hands just desensitizes you to everything else, stab wounds included. LOL.

What else? Oh yeah, I'm seeing Hazel today. For the first time in over 3 months!! Can you believe it? I know in my previous entry I was still debating whether or not I wanted to see her, but I figured I may as well get it out of the way. I mean, yeah, I'm eventually gonna see her again, so I guess it's better that I see her now, when I'm positive she's not with her bf, than some random occurrence that has so much potential for awkwardness. Knowing me, a no-holds-barred kwento is upcoming. I decided, by the way, to just give her the PS1. Sam was right, I prolly wasn't gonna play with it anymore anyway. We'll see if she still talks to me after she gets it, heh.

Aside: We were emailing like last week, and she asked for the address of this blog. Apparently, she lost it from the first time I gave it to her. After a short disclaimer ("Are you sure you wanna see it? There's some not so nice stuff in there about you."), I gave it, and the first thing she said after looking through it was..."Do you really think I'm fugly?" LOL!!!

From my recent conversations with her, I kinda have an idea now what role she wants me to play in her life: best friend. I guess I'm okay with that, and our meet-up today will tell me if I can also play her best friend in person. I just wish she'd stop talking about her bf with me so much, but I guess it comes with the territory.

In other news, my new PS2 obsession is NFSU2. I started the game with a shitty-ass hatchback Corolla, that, even though I bling-blinged it to the max, still looked like crap. So I moved on to my second car, a Nissan Sentra. I was able to upgrade all the performance parts, so at least it's gonna drive well, but hardly touched the appearance aspect. I got a great front bumper with matching side skirts, but ran out of money for the rear bumper, LOL. There's always later.

Can't believe I'm fucking nervous to see her later.

Hope I don't act like an idiot which I usually do when emotions dictate my actions.

Then again, shouldn't the question be "Emotions? What emotions?"

Right?




right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home