Saturday, January 15, 2005

What??? It's the weekend AGAIN????

...not that I'm complaining...hehe. But this week did feel like it just sped by. But then that's prolly cuz our CEO was in town, and things just seem to get busier when he's around. Or maybe people were too busy looking like they were busy cuz he was around, LOL, but I doubt it.

So I am glad that the weekend is here...not that I get any rest on the weekend, LOL. Like they say, work hard, play hard.

I'm prolly gonna be in Peligro again, killing a couple hundred thousand brain cells, LOL. I just hope the band is good. The band last week rocked! Freeway Jam! Hendrix and Doors and Cream covers. I even had a chat with the singer afterwards, which was kinda cool. Of course, I forgot half of the conversation, which I usually do when I'm kinda wasted, but no worries, hehe. But it should be cool. I've got beers, redbull vodkas, and jagers with my name on them.

But...

I dunno. Not that it's getting old, but there is still that yearning for something more, you know? Something more meaningful. Something that would have more of an impact. Something, if not life-changing, life-affirming. Sam did say "dude, we might as well go out, might as well make the most out of life," which in a way is life-affirming in the same way the realization that "woohoo, I'm drunk, and I've never felt so alive in my life!!!" is...

But...

Still...

I have the feeling that there is something so much bigger out there. I feel like I'm on the verge of something. I'm not sure what it is, but I have the feeling it's HUGE.

What did Morpheus say in "The Matrix?"

"You're here because you know something. What you know, you can't explain. But you feel it. You've felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there...like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad."

Is it true that the answer is out there? And, as Trinity says, that it will find me?

Hell, I don't even know what I'm looking for! But I feel so strong that it wants to be found, whatever IT may be. And when it shows itself, it will reverberate within the oldest parts of me in rememberance...



Or maybe I just need to get drunk...or laid...or both...LOL.

Have a good weekend all! L8rz!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jesse Liwag said...

Laid, of course.

Hey, Bob! Of course, I remember you. Duh. That's giving me an idea. Should I do a blog entry on you? Hmm, not a bad idea.

10:30 AM  
Blogger csfilsm said...

Didn't happen, unfortunately...LOL.

I've linked you up, Jesse! I'm thinking about doing an entry on people I haven't seen in forever that have been showing up recently...should be a good one. hehe.

12:38 AM  
Blogger Jesse Liwag said...

Yeah, that's a cool idea. I'm thinking about that too.

See you around. I'll check on your blog from now on.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home