Saturday, January 22, 2005

Only One

Well, it's almost the weekend again...and as usual, time just flows by and there's NOTHING we can do to stop it.

I want so much to go the Admit One gig at Saguijo tomorrow night (actually tonight) and hang out with Kristine, watch Cambio and Sugarfee, but it's my grandfather's 88th birthday party at my tita's house! I'm thinking of maybe hanging out at the party for a little bit and then see if I can drag some of my cousins to Makati, hehe. We'll see what happens, I guess. Knowing me, though, I wouldn't be surprised if I found myself out on the streets at 3 am again...hehe.

Then again, I am still soooooooo tired!!! Dunno why, I've been sleeping pretty well the entire week, except for today, when I hung out with my bro, watched half of Shrek 2, ordered pizza, had mango iced tea, and stayed up WAY past my bedtime! But it's all good, all the time, as said brother would say. :)

And then he also introduced me to Kaki King, a young female guitar player who plays the guitar like NO ONE I've ever seen before and absolutely blew my mind.

What else? I like the song that follows, but I must say that the girl in it is a MAJOR part of the attraction!! Anyone know who she is? :)

Broken this fragile thing now
And I can't, I can't pick up the pieces
And I've thrown my words all around
But I can't, I can't give you a reason

I feel so broken up (so broken up)
And I give up (I give up)
I just want to tell you so you know

Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
You are my only one
I let go, there's just no one that gets me like you do
You are my only, my only one

Made my mistakes, let you down
And I can't, I can't hold on for too long
Ran my whole life in the ground
And I can't, I can't get up when you're gone

And something's breaking up (breaking up)
I feel like giving up (like giving up)
I won't walk out until you know

Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
You are my only one
I let go, there's just no one who gets me like you do
You are my only, my only one

Here I go so dishonestly
Leave a note for you my only one
And I know you can see right through me
So let me go and you will find someone

Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
You are my only one
I let go, there's just no one, no one like you
You are my only, my only one
My only one
My only one
My only one
You are my only, my only one

"Only One," Yellowcard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home