Saturday, January 29, 2005

Undecided

What's that word called, when someone easily changes their mind? I thought it was precocious, but it's not.

Anyway, what do you know, it's the weekend again...LOL. Every frickin weekend I say that...hehe. I'm not sure yet if I'm going gimmick yet, though, cuz the person I wanna go gimmick with is....undecided. LOL. (Grrr, I know there is a perfect word I'm looking for to describe it, it's on the tip of my tongue, I just...can't....argh!) Anyway, we'll see, I guess. It's gonna be one of those "Hey, I just got up, did you finally decide whether or not you wanted to go out tonight" nights, which I hate, since I'm kinda a planner. Then again, my last two sat nights out were "Hey, I just got up..." kinda nights, and I ended up going out, and having fun, so we'll see. Like I said last week, I wouldn't be surprised if I was out on the road at 3 in the am...:p

Speaking of last week, Admitone at Saguijo was KILLER!!! Like, absolute KILLER!! I got there right on time, before the first band even played. Sat right up front beside Kristine against the wall, right near where the bassists stood. The party got rockin' when Cambio played, and then of course I was in heaven by the time Sugarfree came on.

My god, I love that band. They started off with "Insomya," and then took requests from the audience from the rest of their set!!! That was coolness. :) I kept on yelling "Martir," and they played the opening, but stopped! Bitin!!!! They did play "Unang Araw" though, so that was good.

I LOVED it that I'd been listening to Cambio and Sugarfree for weeks before the gig. So when the gig rolled around, I knew all the songs, knew most of the words, and could really appreciate the difference between the studio recordings and live.

I was also able to meet the band, and had a pretty cool conversation with Jal.

Man, can't wait for the next Admitone gig!! Third Sunday of Feb can't get here quickly enough!!!

Tonight?

Dunno yet, it's up to her, and as I mentioned previously, she's undecided...

Then again, I do kinda wanna skip a sat night, so I can do chores on Sunday (like getting my haircut, paying my credit card bills, etc. etc.) and actually get a little rest on the weekends...

Then again, it would be nice to hang out with her...

Then again, I'm always dead on Mondays and it would be nice not to...

Then again...

Then again...

Yeah, I do wanna hang out with her. That would be THE BEST...

Have a good one! :)

EDIT: 2/1/2005 I figured out the word I was thinking about! It's capricious. Hehe. Has a different flavor than undecided, but that's the word I wanted. heh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jillsabs said...

fickle? whimsical?

check out the UP Fair on Feb 8, Sugarfree is playing:)

3:23 PM  
Blogger csfilsm said...

Hi Jillsabs, it's capricious. Thanks for the suggestions, though. :) I think "fickle" is actually closer to "undecided" than "capricious" is, but oh well.

Thanks for the Sugarfree tip! Is it UP Diliman? That's so in my neighborhood.

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home